For best results, we highly recommend avoiding the following services or products prior to your appointment:
6 WEEKS PRIOR
• Avoid chemical peels, microdermabrasions, IPL, lasers and any facials
4 WEEKS PRIOR
• Avoid Retin-A, Retinoids, Tretinoin, Botox/Fillers and brow growth serums
2 WEEKS PRIOR
• Do not take antibiotics or tan. If you show up for your appointment with a new tan or sunburn, you will need to reschedule and will forfeit your deposit. As your skin exfoliates from a sunburn, it will take the tattoo pigment with it.
1 WEEK PRIOR
• Discontinue vitamins (fish oils, turmeric, vitamin e, biotin etc). Vitamins are natural blood thinners and can cause excessive bleeding during your treatment.
48 HOURS PRIOR
• Do not consume alcohol or ibuprofen, headache medications or aspirin
24 HOURS PRIOR
• Do not consume caffeine (tea, coffee, soda, energy drinks). Any excessive bleeding will compromise your results.